Sales Support Administrator - Newport
Job Reference: APH0085786
As the UK's leading equipment rental company, with over 165 Service Centres nationwide and 3,600 dedicated employees, it's fair to say we pride ourselves on providing excellent service to our 30,000 customers. We offer years of expertise, certified training, a range of added value services and most importantly, a total commitment to ensuring safety at all times.
If you want to work for a company who are fast becoming THE employer of choice in the rental industry and who can offer you great career progression, then apply NOW!
A Sales Support Administrator is required to join one of the UK's leading hire equipment organisations. We form part of Ashtead Group which is a FTSE 100 and can offer you excellent training opportunities with great scope for progression, supporting you throughout your career.
Roles and responsibilities
The role will be providing administrative support to the business by undertaking a wide range of activities involving the maintenance of key business systems and processes. You will be responsible for -
- Handling incoming calls from Customers
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers via telephone and email
- Preparing quotations for customers
- Processing hire contracts, Hire & Sales quotes and other general Hire Desk administration duties
- Raising Purchase Orders for the Workshop/Office
- Liaising with other depot Administrators to ensure the correct processes are being followed
- Good numerical skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Capable of producing accurate inputting
- Excellent Customer Service
- Ability to work under pressure
- Computer Literate
In return, we can offer a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, life assurance and inclusion into the Company pension scheme.