Sales Manager - London and Home Counties
Job Reference: APH0070888
As the UK's leading equipment rental company, with over 165 Service Centres nationwide and 3,600 dedicated employees, it's fair to say we pride ourselves on providing excellent services to our 30,000 customers. We offer years of expertise, certified training, a range of added value services and most importantly, a total commitment to ensuring safety at all times.
If you want to work for a company who are fast becoming THE employer of choice in the rental industry and who can offer you great career progression, then apply NOW!!
Please note applications via agencies will not be considered.
A Sales Manager is required to join Rapid Climate Control one of the UK's leading hire equipment organisation. We form part of Ashtead Group which is a FTSE 100 and can offer you excellent training opportunities with great scope for progression, supporting you throughout your career.
Roles and responsibilities
- To ensure that Sales Plans are in place to deliver National and Regional targets and objectives and that team and individual performances against plan are continuously monitored and updated.
- Provide effective Management and support to the Scotland wide Sales Team.
- To partner with Service Centre and operational Managers in order to maximize opportunities and deliver objectives.
- To drive performance and high professional standards through effective object setting, coaching, feedback and support of team members, ensuring that accompanied visits, one to one reviews and PDPs are carried out in line with Company standards.
- To effectively manage resources and expenditure in line with cost budget.
- Experience of developing and managing high performance sales teams.
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills with the ability to build strong partnerships.
- Well-developed networking skills with the ability to communicate and engage key stakeholders across different levels and functions.
- Customer focused, an understanding of the market, able to analyse commercial information to produce plans and targets.
Applicants will ideally have field sales management experience within plant hire or the construction industry, ideally with expertise of the Plant, Tool and Powered Access product range and market and will possess the drive and motivation to achieve stretching targets in a demanding environment.
The position will involve extensive national travel.
In return, we can offer a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, life assurance and inclusion into the Company pension scheme.