Facilities Administrator - Birmingham
Job Reference: APH0070787
As the UK's leading equipment rental company, with over 165 Service Centres nationwide and 3,600 dedicated employees, it's fair to say we pride ourselves on providing excellent service to our 30,000 customers. We offer years of expertise, certified training, a range of added value services and most importantly, a total commitment to ensuring safety at all times.
If you want to work for a company who are fast becoming THE employer of choice in the rental industry and who can offer you great career progression, then apply NOW!
Please note applications via agencies will not be considered.
An Administrator is required to join one of the UK's leading hire equipment organisation. We form part of Ashtead Group which is a FTSE 100 and can offer you excellent training opportunities with great scope for progression, supporting you throughout your career.
Roles and responsibilities
- Deal with all preferred FM clients on a daily basis, via telephone and email
- Inputting/Supplying all quotations and arrange for order cover for all work undertaken on behalf of Rapid Climate Control
- Liaise with Rapid Climate Control internal depot network to arrange deliveries/collections
- Regular communication between Rapid Climate Control and the client with job updates
- Problem/Query solving for FM clients
- Liaising with end user customer to ascertain their correct needs on site
- Maintaining of all spread sheets between the client and Rapid making sure all information is collated and correct moving forward
- Make sure all work is completed to set time lines
- Updating senior management with progress and any issues arising
- Attending internal team meetings and sharing best practice
- To assist and work with the depot administrators in achieving deadlines with administration when FCC is quiet
- Good numerical skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Capable of producing accurate inputting
- Customer focus and a get it right first time attitude
In return, we can offer a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, life assurance and inclusion into the Company pension scheme.