Job Reference: 23931
As the UK's leading equipment rental company, with 185+ Service Centres nationwide and 3,600 dedicated employees, it's fair to say we pride ourselves on providing excellent service to our 30,000 customers. We offer years of expertise, certified training, a range of added value services and most importantly, a total commitment to ensuring safety at all times.
If you want to work for a company who are fast becoming THE employer of choice in the rental industry and who can offer you great career progression, then apply NOW!!
Please note applications via agencies will not be considered.
A Sales Executive is required to join one of the UK's leading hire equipment organisation. We form part of Ashtead Group which is a FTSE 100 and can offer excellent training opportunities with great scope for progression, supporting you throughout your career.
Roles and responsibilities
Reporting to the Sales Manager you will be responsible for driving revenue and delivering the territory sales budget through the effective development of FM Companies, M&E, Trade Customers, managing existing strategic accounts while seeking out new customer opportunities within the region. You will be at the forefront of customer interaction and helping us be the best in our industry in everything that we do.
Already possessing a proven sales record, you must have the drive and desire to maintain and develop our already successful business as well and demonstrate:
- A Customer focused and well-organised, flexible approach
- An ability to work in a pressurised environment
- Able to plan and structure meetings and activity
- Effective influencing and negotiating skills
- Proficient IT skills and the ability to analyse data such as business plans, performance and market data
- Ability to promote the A-Plant brand and cross-sell all A-Plant products
- Experience of plant hire or construction industry will be advantageous
- To be successful for this role you will require a full clean UK Driving Licence.
In return we can offer a competitive salary, a generous target based bonus scheme, Company car, mobile phone and inclusion into the Company pension scheme.