National Sales Executive
Job Reference: 23925
As the UK's leading equipment rental company, with 185+ Service Centres nationwide and 3,600 dedicated employees, it's fair to say we pride ourselves on providing excellent service to our 30,000 customers. We offer years of expertise, certified training, a range of added value services and most importantly, a total commitment to ensuring safety at all times.
If you want to work for a company who are fast becoming THE employer of choice in the rental industry and who can offer you great career progression, then apply NOW!!
Please note applications via agencies will not be considered.
A National Sales Executive is required to join one of the UK's leading hire equipment organisation. We form part of Ashtead Group which is a FTSE 100 and can offer excellent training opportunities with great scope for progression, supporting you throughout your career.
Roles and responsibilities
- Managing large company accounts for Rapid and building strong and lasting relationships with key personnel
- Taking a proactive and planned approach to account management
- Networking with A-Plant National Accounts in order to maximise all business opportunities
- Deal with all Rapid Climate Control/A-Plant preferred clients on a regular basis
- Seek out new opportunities within our existing clients and identify new business in the market place to grow profitability
- Investigating and resolving queries and issues raised by National Accounts
- Target driven to increase profitable revenue year-on-year as laid out by the Sales Director
- Identify new innovative ideas, new energy saving technology, how this can be used to benefit the customer and the business.
- Regular monthly report updates of success to the Sales Director
Already possessing a proven sales record, you must have the drive and desire to maintain and develop our already successful business as well and demonstrate:
- Must be an excellent face-to-face communicatory, wanting to learn and absorb information to enable oneself to develop within the role
- Be able to prioritise workload to get best results
- IT Literate
- Work alongside the National Account Manager providing the Depot Sales Team information to increase business turnover for all divisions
- Self-driven, results oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit.
- A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance
- Keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability
- Able to get on with others and be a team player, have a flexible approach to work, good time management and organisational skills
In return we can offer a competitive salary, a generous target based bonus scheme, Company car, mobile phone and inclusion into the Company pension scheme.